Happy Valentine’s Day! What are your plans for tonight, oh I would love to hear about them! Hope you have already read about what to wear tonight on this previous post (faux fur jacket, red oversized sweater, mini skirt!).
Well, I am going to stay home because 1. my man isn’t here, to take me out! and 2. I am moving out! Yes! There have been som ups and downs with the landlord, so I’m out. This place is a mess! Boxes, and clothes laying around. So many clothes! I am going to stay at a friend’s house for the next few months and then I am going to search for a house! I also want to apologize for the next week’s absent because there won’t be any internet connexion.
Anyway, in order to continue my obsession with faux fur, today I am sharing another look styling the faux fur jacket! This one though is more of a faux feather kind of style! I went for a casual look wearing a pair of high waisted mom jeans, a white graphic tee and my all time fave white kicks.
- First things first: I’m an animal lover, so that’s the ultimate reason for passing on the real thing. Besides, there is no difference between them.
- It’s a statement piece so it easily elevates your outfit without putting a lot of effort.
- It’s so warm I can’t believe it! (I am referring to my other one)
- Make your outfit look more expensive!
- A classic faux fur outerwear will never go out of style
Need more reasons?!
What I am wearing: Faux Fur Jacket: Zaful
Faux leather Jacket
White Graphic tee: Zara | similar Mango
Belt: H&M | similar J. Crew Factory
Mom jeans: Zara | similar Topshop
Round Sunglasses: Pull&Bear | similar Urban Outfitters
Wishing you a lovely V-day, and if you have no date, it’s a perfect way to stay home and pamper yourself or go out with your girlfriends!
Tell me your thought on this look!
Photography by Despina Drapanioti. www.mrsmr.gr