Hello loves! Have a nice weekend!
Fall is here but the weather is still hot in Athens. So the need to incorporate a fall look into a summer mood is urgent a.k.a. the transitional outfit! For example get your cute cami, a pair of shorts (summer clothing) and then add your lightweight trench coat or jacket (fall clothing). And voilà! Here is your whatever-the-weather-brings look! I got this amazing pair of satin shorts from H&M and the material is perfect. It came as a two-piece with the satin cami but I didn’t buy it. Fortunately I found a similar one at stradivarius! So lucky! And got it on sales for like 5€ ! (Definitely #winwin situation!)
I wanted to dress up this look so I added my heeled sandals.
Also find out the 5 transitional pieces we should have in our closet:
- Trench Coat. It’s lightweight and instantly give an elegant touch to your outfit.
- Denim Jacket. Big trend. Tied up around the waist if it gets too hot!
- Ballet flats/loafers. It’s a bit breezy outside for slides but still too hot for a bootie. Get your loafers on then!
- Striped top. The ultimate, classic, all time piece for spring/summer/fall/winter. Period.
- Midi skirt. This fall is all about mid skirts! Get one and pair it with your loafers!
Details of this look : Satin shorts
Cream cami : Stradivarius not found | similar Missguided
Heeled sandals : Bershka not found | similar Public Desire
Hope you found this post helpful and enjoyed it! What’s your favorite transitional piece? Maybe i forgot it! Just let me now!
Don’t forget to follow along on Bloglovin! And never miss a post!