Hello guys! So, today I wanted to share a little photoshop tutorial and let you know how add stars on Instagram photos (or hearts or flowers or whatever you want anyways!). I bet you have seen favorite bloggers and instagrammers doing this on their photos and it can be really cool actually! Level up any simple photos of yours and make them look cute af! And the tutorial it’s quite easy as well.
Add Stars on Instagram Photos |Step by Step
- First thing’s first. You need Photoshop. I did everything in Photoshop.
- Search on google the desirable images that you would like to add on your photo. (clip arts with transparent background are a very good choice)
- Open both images in Photoshop.
- Using the ‘move tool’ click and drag your stars on your photo.
- Once the stars are in your photo, click Ctrl+T to edit your stars. You can move them, change their size, rotate them just like the way you like.
- Repeat the process as many times as you want, until you are happy with the results.
- The same process is on for the galaxy stars as well. The only difference here is that you want to smoothly insert the image into your photo, so you need to click on the bar on your right that says ‘Normal’ and choose either ‘Lighten’ or ‘Screen’. After choosing it you will see that the galaxy-stars image was instantly lightened and fits your photo!
- Last but not least, pick the ‘eraser tool’, choose 0% hardness and smooth out the edges!
- Save your beautiful photos and you are done!
So easy right? You can check out the tutorial for further details!
Let me know if you have any question on the comments below or just email me! I woud be more than happy to answer them!