The countdown for Cyber Week has started and my Black Friday Lustlist is getting ready! I have recently created a wishlist for winter which included pieces and products that I actually want to buy during winter. In this post, I wanted to share with you some ideas and tips you need to keep in mind in order to get the most of Cyber Week. Of course, you need to keep in mind the current trends too!
- My No1 Tip: make sure to buy what you really NEED! Nowadays, consumerism has no boundaries and we are taught to constantly buy stuff. Make sure you need something before you get it.
- Once this conflict with yourself is over(!), whether you need this pair of boots or no, make sure to create at least 2-3 different outfits with it. That way it won’t end up useless in the closet.
- There are exceptions: If there is something you want so desperately, go for it! Especially when sales are on! Most of the days I do live by this quote: ‘Life is short, buy the shoes(bag etc!)’!
- Invest in pricey items, that in under other circumstances you wouldn’t be able to afford it. Like a pair of boots, a nice coat, a really good quality jumper etc.
- Make a research before you start buying. You may find a similar product at a better price.
- Reading through fave online fashion sites I have come down to this: Avoid buying winter accessories and Designers bags. Wait until Christmas is around for better deals.
Below you can find some items that I really really want to get my hands on, from several sites such as Zaful.com (***clickable images***)
Shop my Black Friday Lustlist
Some more stuff!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN and SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL