What is Galentine’s Day?
Women have been empowering each other and with social media, this message is getting stronger and stronger. It’s all about self-love, give priority to yourself without the need of a boyfriend. I totally support that (no offense babe, that doesn’t mean that I don’t love you! <3) and I believe that in order to find happiness (whether you are in a relationship or not) you need to learn to love yourself. That’s what’s Galentine’s Day stands for! The priority of loving yourself and that what if you don’t have a bf/gr right now? You get to
spentthe day with the most amazing people in the world: your gals!
12 Things to Do on Galentine’s Day with your Gals!
- Pizza/movie night at home! Be cheesy and watch romantic movies and go bold with action, thrillers and stuff!
- Go to a concert! I mean, why not?
- Go to a cinema and watch a movie with tons of pop corn!
- Be fancy and go for dinner at a nice place!
- Go to a fair and have fun and laugh until you cry!
- Check out what’s going on in your town these days and take advantage of it! For example I am spending that day at the Chocolate Festival that’s going to be on these days!
- Go shopping! Yaaass!
- Go on a roadtrip!
- Go dancing (to a club or to a party etc)
- Spa Day! You don’t need explanation right?
- If you love cooking and baking, spend the day in the kitchen making goodies and then treat yourself with them!
- Do something you have never done before. I don’t know what that is, you know!
Here is a list with so many things you can do that day with your girlfriends! Is there anything you haven’t done from this list? Let me know! I would like to do No11 with my girls, beaute all day!